Sunday, April 19, 2009

Location Scouting!

I figured it's time to post some location scouting photos. Me, Ben, Erin (PD), Grace (Producer) and Anna (Wrangler) went location scouting two weeks ago. Here are some photos of locations and the crew!

Church Exterior:




This is the one I liked most!


Crash Site:


Don't ask...


Work/Farm:




Grace, Erin and Ben!


Prison: (We really didn't have permission to take photographs so I secretly shot some as I walked away and while we drove out.)



Me. There was this convex mirror sitting by the stairway which assume was used to look under cars for any prohibited materials.



Household/Kitchen:



Lakeside:




Playground:


Anna our UPM/Wrangler/Captain!


Here's the whole scouting crew. Grace, Anna, Ben, Erin and my shadow.






No comments:

Post a Comment